WWE sale expected to be announced tomorrow to Endeavor Group

CNBC is reporting that a WWE sale is likely to be announced tomorrow to Endeavor Group, headed by Ari Emanuel.

The Endeavor Group is also the parent company of the UFC and rumors are that WWE and UFC will be combined in a new publicly traded company.

Under the deal, Endeavor will own 51% of the new company while WWE shareholders will get the remaining 49%. The Endeavor deal gives WWE an enterprise value of $9.3 billion, CNBC said.

As far as executive positions, Emanuel will serve as Chief Executive while Vince McMahon is expected to be Executive Chairman. Endeavor President Mark Shapiro will also work in the same role at the new company and Dana White will remain as President of UFC.

WWE CEO Nick Khan will serve as president of the wrestling side of the business.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you


Adam Copeland’s arrival video brings in the views for AEW

The video of Adam Copeland making his debut at WrestleDream was a big hit on social media and the...

Lynch to defend NXT Women’s title, Jax returns to the ring on Raw tonight

UPDATE: It looks like Becky Lynch has not been medically cleared for tonight according to Sean Ross Sapp of...

Tony Khan says he was surprised by Jade Cargill leaving AEW

During the media scrum following WrestleDream, AEW President Tony Khan was once again asked about Jade Cargill who on...