-

WWE bans fan who threw MITB briefcase from future shows

WWE has banned the fan that threw the Money In The Bank briefcase at Roman Reigns during Saturday’s live event in Victoria.

The Canadian Press reported that Reigns and WWE did not press charges after the fan apologized for his actions however WWE has banned the 31 year old from any future WWE shows.

Sgt. Bryan Edwards, spokesman for the Victoria police, said that no one was injured in the incident although Reigns had to stay on the floor for a couple of minutes after he was clocked in the back of the head with the replica briefcase.

Sgt. Edwards added that fans surrounding the guy who was carrying the briefcase were enticing him to throw the briefcase in the ring.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

LATEST NEWS

Rules for the Casino Tag Team Royale match at Revolution announced

The rules for the Casino Tag Team Royale match at next week's Revolution pay-per-view were announced by All Elite...

Mark Henry says he will wrestle one more match in the next six months

On the Busted Open radio show on SiriusXM, WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry announced that he's going to...

Smackdown rating for 02/26/2021

Smackdown this week drew 2,051,000 viewers in the overnight ratings, 20,000 viewers less from last week's overnight. Last week's...

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you