If you’ve chosen the Syracuse University to be your next studying journey, you’ve made an excellent choice. But, before you begin your studies there, you need to learn what is required from you as a student. Syracuse University is known for its brilliant students and the highly trained professors.
When you study there, you’ll often be given papers to write to build your writing and research skills. In order to write great papers, you need good writing skills, dedication, but also great research paper topics. Writing an excellent paper depends on this crucial element. And, while the trending topics are always a great motivation, you should learn about the research paper topics that students love to write in Syracuse University.
Good Research Topics to Write in Syracuse University
Finding a good topic for your paper is the first, but also one of the most challenging parts of the writing process. Your job does not end here, but the quality of the paper depends greatly on what topic you choose at this point. When you’re done choosing the topic, you’ll still have to write an outline, write the paper, edit it, and submit it.
Syracuse has a total of 13 schools and colleges with 200 majors and 200 minors, as well as over 200 advanced degree programs. To help you find the most interesting research topics, I’ve made a list of some great topic ideas. In this list, you’ll find topics for each of the programs the University has.
Syracuse University has the following programs:
- School of Architecture
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Education
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- The David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics
- School of Information Studies
- College of Law
- The Martin J. Whitman School of Management
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Part-time study at the Syracuse University College
- Graduate School of Syracuse
If you’re struggling with meeting a deadline in this university, it is best to hire professional online assignment help to finish the job for you. Missing important deadlines can be bad for your performance, especially in a university that puts such focus on research and writing skills.
Now, without any further ado, let me present you with the best topics you can do research on if you’re a student at this university. I’ve split them into different categories to make it easier for you to find the topics you’re looking for.
Arts and culture
- What are the main differences in Italian Renaissance art and Northern Renaissance art?
- Analysis of a famous artist’s life and his impact on our world.
- How has African slaves’ music shaped the modern American music?
- Has rap music evolved since it was first introduced in our lives? How?
- Has the minorities’ portrayal in our media changed in the past decade?
- Students who attend a private school score higher on a standardized test than those who attend a public school – yes or no?
- Should we give students access to technology? Can the use of a smartphone or an iPod in the classroom affect the studies of students and how?
- What is the Montessori Method and what benefits does it offer? Are there any drawbacks from this method?
- What is the No Child Left Behind act? What impact did it have on our education?
- Will a child who attends preschool do better in school?
Government and Ethics
- Have divorce rates changed over time and how?
- Should we legalize physician assisted suicide?
- Can human trafficking be reduced in our world and how?
- What are the types of juvenile punishments that have proven to be most successful?
- What are the best prison reforms so far?
- What is the Keto diet? What are the benefits and drawbacks of this diet?
- What’s the most effective proven way to treat depression?
- How can we lower the costs of healthcare in the country?
- The history and the impact of the AIDS or HIV epidemic
- Advantages and disadvantages of genetically modified foods
- Events that led to the fall of the Roman Empire
- The things that caused the Civil War
- Hitler’s story and his rise to power
- The government’s response to Hurricane Katrina’s natural disaster
- Causes of the Rwandan genocide
Science and Environment
- Changes in our earth’s climate in the past decade
- Growth in severity and number of natural disasters in the past decade
- Can we improve our access to clean water worldwide and how?
- Black holes and how they are created
- How climate change impacts coral reefs
- Progress in technology of self-driving vehicles today
- Has social media made our lives better or worse?
- Is Google Search affecting the human intelligence and how?
- Workplace productivity and smartphones
- Loss of net neutrality and its effect on internet users
Three things are essential when you study at the Syracuse University – to pass the exams, attend classes, and write great papers. You will pass exams if you study and have high grades thanks to your attendance. But, when it comes to paper writing, everything starts with the topic.
Robert Everett is a research and writing expert who contributes on over a dozen websites and magazines online. He’s part time journalist, part time article writer and blogger. When he doesn’t work, Robert spends his time traveling with his family.