-

WWE takes down Justin Roberts’ video reel from YouTube

WWE has pulled Justin Roberts’ video reel from YouTube months after he was let go from the company citing copyright content.

In a post on his Instagram, Roberts said that on that night when they told him they’re not renewing his contract, they said that “the door was always open.” He said he chose not to bash the company and left the negativity in his heart and opted to write a positive goodbye.

Roberts added that WWE sent him footage and he put the video reel up to promote his work. “My reel was out there and maybe I’d go where the wind blew, but today they pulled that reel off of YouTube. Despite countless hours of their copyrighted YouTube footage uploaded by others, my 5 min reel of my work is pulled,” he wrote.

Before signing off, Roberts took one final, timely dig at WWE. “Maybe their legal department isn’t busy enough? #BeAStar.”

Roberts spent 12 years with the company doing live event announcing before getting the promotion to Smackdown and eventually Monday Night Raw.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

LATEST NEWS

Kurt Angle teases return to the ring with new video on social media

WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has uploaded a video on social media teasing a return to the ring.Perhaps...

Early betting odds for Revolution 2021 three title matches

All Elite Wrestling will kick-start their 2021 pay-per-view calendar with Revolution, live tomorrow night from Daily's Place in Jacksonville,...

Smackdown rating for 03/05/2021

Smackdown did 2,166,000 viewers in the overnight ratings for last night's show, up 115,000 viewers from last week's overnight....

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you