-

The Undertaker now completely off the European tour

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that The Undertaker has now been taken out completely from the WrestleMania Revenge Tour in Europe.

Originally Taker was supposed to wrestle at five different live events including the Smackdown tapings this Tuesday from London’s O2 Arena. Then his schedule was taken down to just two events, Smackdown in London and the next night a non-televised event in Newcastle.

Now it seems that just like Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker will not be taking part at all in this tour and WWE moved Shane McMahon and Triple H to take up some of the spots left open by Taker and Daniel Bryan.

Triple H will be wrestling on several non-televised shows against Dean Ambrose while Shane McMahon will also appear at the Smackdown tapings.

It’s not known why The Undertaker pulled out of the tour and WWE did not give an official statement.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

LATEST NEWS

Impact Wrestling reactivates the TNA World title

The TNA World title that Moose has been carrying for a while has now been sanctioned as another title...

Raw rating for 02/22/2021

Monday Night Raw drew an average 1,889,000 viewers for the post-Elimination Chamber show, up 79,000 viewers from last week's...

Samoa Joe says there’s no timetable for his in-ring return

Speaking to Sportskeeda, Raw color commentator Samoa Joe said that there is no timetable for his in-ring return and...

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you