-

More WWE Superstars test positive for coronavirus

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that more WWE Superstars have tested positive for coronavirus and at least three others, apart from Drew McIntyre, are recovering.

Meltzer says that someone from Smackdown who was scheduled for the show last week and was taken off, an NXT star, and another “big star” who was positive before and just returned, are all in quarantine. Other individuals who they interacted with are also being told not to come to television due to contact tracing.

Monday Night Raw operated with a skeleton crew last night as the company tries to prevent another COVID-19 outbreak within their ranks. NXT and Smackdown are also scheduled to have skeleton crew with limited Superstars available.

Drew McIntyre was the first Superstar that WWE openly acknowledged that he had been tested positive. McIntyre is said to be suffering from mild symptoms and at this stage his match against Goldberg at the Rumble on January 31 is still on.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

LATEST NEWS

AEW announces tournament to determine new challenger for Women’s title

A 16-woman tournament will determine the new number one contender for Hikaru Shida's AEW Women's title. The tournament was...

Taya Valkyrie departs from Impact Wrestling

Former Impact Knockouts champion Taya Valkyrie has wrapped up her commitments with Impact Wrestling and is no longer with...

Big main event announced for Beach Break themed episode of Dynamite

AEW announced a mega main event for the upcoming Beach Break themed episode of Dynamite which will take place...

- Advertisement -

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you