-

Former NXT star returning at Takeover after “mysterious warning” teaser

A former NXT Superstar, possibly a former champion, will be returning at NXT Takeover on October 4.

A video aired yesterday on NXT on USA Network showing a mystery individual smashing a title belt display with NXT titles inside. The video was dark and shown with night vision effects.

An altered voice said, “I’m not sure what happened. I helped create something out of my own blood. Years and years of dedication, only to be taken over by paper champions. These NXT championships have been in isolation for far too long. Now I’ve come back…to take what is mine.”

At the end of the video, the date 10.4.20 is displayed. That date is the date of NXT Takeover 31, which is the name being used to promote the show right now.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Daniel Bryan talks “bizarre and detached” feeling at WrestleMania

In an interview uploaded today with UK's BT Sport, Daniel Bryan said that he felt really bizarre and detached...

TNT and Women’s titles on the line tonight live on AEW Dynamite

Two title matches will take place on AEW Dynamite live tonight on TNT. Following last week's big episode which...

Former Raw Women’s champ Ronda Rousey announces pregnancy

It's going to be a while before we see Ronda Rousey back in a WWE ring as the former...
spot_img