Charlotte Flair sued by ex-husband over biography book

Charlotte Flair’s ex-husband Riki Paul Johnson is suing her and her father Ric Flair for $5 million for defamation after Charlotte revealed in her biography book that he was sterile and incapable of fathering her children. WWE is also named as a defendant in the lawsuit for promoting the book.

The news was originally reported by TMZ which saw the documents. Johnson states that the allegation is false and it humiliated his family and three children because they are now being ridiculed and shamed by people who believe what was written in the book. The book, Johnson says, also has false information about physical and psychological abuse “which he believes he can prove based on police reports and dash cam footage” says TMZ.

The lawsuit also says that Flair painted him as the villain in order to make Charlotte look like a victim and said Flair wrote – incorrectly – that he was fired from two different jobs due to drug use.

TMZ reached out to WWE for comments about the lawsuit and the company said, “We recently received what appears to be a merit-less lawsuit and we will vigorously defend ourselves.”

Charlotte and Riki Paul Johnson were married between 2010 and 2011.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!


Mark Henry says he will wrestle one more match in the next six months

On the Busted Open radio show on SiriusXM, WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry announced that he's going to...

Smackdown rating for 02/26/2021

Smackdown this week drew 2,051,000 viewers in the overnight ratings, 20,000 viewers less from last week's overnight. Last week's...

AEW President Tony Khan hopes to talk with Thea “Zelina Vega” Trinidad

During an interview on Wrestling Observer Radio, AEW President Tony Khan expressed his wish to sit down and talk...

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you