-

AJ Styles says he turned down TNA Hall of Fame spot and not WWE

In a post on social media replying to fans, former WWE champion AJ Styles revealed it was his choice to turn down the TNA Hall of Fame induction, and not WWE as previously reported.

“I’m still an active wrestler…I hope,” Styles said. “I made the decision not to go into the TNA HOF, not WWE.”

Styles said that he appreciates TNA but he does not want to go into any Hall of Fames as long as he’s still active.

“My choice,” he concluded.

Styles is currently out injured with a foot injury, an injury he suffered during Smackdown earlier this month in a match against Carmelo Hayes.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford throw baby shower

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford threw a baby shower with the theme "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & Over the...

Rico Constantino talks Billy and Chuck, American Gladiators, getting fired from WWE, and more

Rico Constantino sat down with Chris Van Vliet in Arizona to discuss the many jobs he's had on top...

Card now complete for this weekend’s Saturday Night’s Main Event in Fort Wayne

Two more matches were announced last night on Raw for this weekend's Saturday Night's Main Event. Former NXT Women's North...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading