-

Michael Elgin gone from Impact Wrestling

In a very short statement, Impact Wrestling announced that Michael Elgin will not be appearing in any further Impact programming.

Elgin was accused of sending nude photos of himself under a fake name and other sexual abuse allegations. Impact suspended Elgin last week pending further investigations and it seems that the company has enough evidence to corroborate the victim’s story.

The 33-year-old Ontario native has been wrestling for Impact Wrestling since last year and was supposed to be part of a five-way match for the Impact World title at Slammiversary. That five-way match has so far turned into a triple threat as champion Tessa Blanchard was also fired, leaving the Impact World title vacant.

Impact has also fired Joey Ryan and Dave Crist, two individuals who were accused by multiple women of sexual assault, domestic violence, and other acts.

Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

LATEST NEWS

Friends, colleagues, and fans in hundreds of thousands of tributes to The Undertaker

Past and present WWE Superstars paid tribute to The Undertaker last night after Taker's 30-year WWE in-ring career came...

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view announced for December 20, 2020

The TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view will be taking place on December 20, five days before Christmas at...

The Undertaker says goodbye to the WWE Universe at the Survivor Series

The Undertaker said his goodbye yesterday in the main event of the Survivor Series, 30 years exactly to the...

- Advertisement -

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you