There are 72,8 million followers of the official WWE YouTube channel. No wonder the organization is wealthy and spread a huge influence on the entertaining world. No wonder the biggest WWE superstars get paid pretty well and collected impressive assets.
Who are the top 5 richest wrestlers?
- Number one is definitely Vince McMahon who is a prominent athlete in the past but still around like a big boss. Vince McMahon owns around 57% of WWE’s A Common stocks which tripled their value in this year. His luxury mansion worth around $40 million. It’s located in Greenwich which is the wealthiest town in Connecticut. The highest asking price for a property in town was the Copper Beach Estate at $190 million. Greenwich is peaceful, green and rural area no wonder there many celebrities has settled down. Vince McMahon is definitely deserve staying there due to a huge list of his achievements. Among them even star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He is a commentator, promoter, shareholder and film producer with an estimated net worth of $1.6 billion. No need to mention that he is Chairman and CEO of WWE. He has embarked on a number of WWE-related ventures. He is known for his throaty exclamation of ‘You’re fired!’. He claimed as a pioneer of sports entertainment and reality TV. During his career he had many rivals with big characters and even with Donald Trump. The former president also appreciated him like a man with unique vision and impact on American society.
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Jonson is the second member on our list with net worth $400 million. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. He was featured among the most watched episodes of WWE and no wonder he became a prominent movie actor. Dwayne Jonson’s first leading film role was in The Scorpio King and he has since starred in numerous impressive movies like Jumanji, Hobbs & Shaw, Fast & Furious franchise, and many more. Johnson produced and starred in the HBO series Ballers which ran for five seasons and was ranked as one of the most viewed comedy of the decade on HBO. Time also put him on a list of 100 most influential people among the most prominent personalities of business, sport, policy, art and science. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is one of the most charismatic TV personality, a self-made guy who influences people in every part of the globe.
- Triple H is placed 3rd with net worth $150 million. During his spectacular career he has earned many titles and is one of the most decorated Superstars in the history of WWE. After putting his wrestling boots on the side, he was appointed as the Executive Vice President of Talent with a salary around $2.8 millions.
- John Cena is definitely on the list as one of the most notorious and richest WWE wrestlers. He is a big fitness enthusiast, but first of all he is one of the faces of WWE. He was involved in the biggest feuds such as Randy Orton, Edge, The Undertaker, Triple H, and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Jonson. Vince McMahon said he regarded him as the biggest Superstar.
- Surprisingly Hulk Hogan is the last in our list of top 5 richest WWE wrestlers of all the time. Regarded as one of the most famous wrestler, like a regular guy he was wrecked by a divorce and lost around 70% of his assets. Nevertheless he rejoined the WWE as a host of WrestleMania. Today his assets estimated around $25 million…so still not bad.
If you like risky and overwhelming world of WWE you definitely might be interested about no deposit online casino Australia who provide various games available and being produced on a daily basis. There are many sport-themed slots and games so you might be entertained between WWE. Online casino slots fun and secure gambling and many of them are sport-themed.