Although there are a large number of music video creation apps out there, finding the right one among so many can be tedious. So to make your job easier, we’ve compiled a list of the best video editing apps in 2022. With these editors, you can make videos with photos and music and then upload them to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube, for example. Everyone knows that students always have a limited budget-rental housing, write my essay for me services, fancy clothes. That’s why young people always hope to find free services and apps. That’s why all the apps in our selection are free.
FilmoraGo is an outstanding photo-video creation app that many users like. All the basic features like trimming, cropping, adding themes, music, etc. you can do them easily. You can also make clips (squares) in 1:1 for Instagram, and in 16:9 for Youtube, create reverse videos, and add transitions, slow motion, text, etc. to make your video with photos stand out.
FilmoraGo has in-app purchases, but most of the great features are available for free. You can save videos directly to your gallery or share them directly on social media. It shows a watermark at the end of the video, but you can remove it with an update.
- clips that can be viewed in real-time.
- photos and videos can be imported from social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- large collection of templates and effects.
- a set of professional editing tools.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Clip lets you edit any video right from your device efficiently. It’s fast and fun to use. The best feature of Clip is the ability to automatically create videos, meaning the app can automatically create video clips for you with any photo or video of your choice. In addition, you can also just edit them and cut, trim, and add transitions, music, filters, effects, etc. Can create videos with music simply and intuitively on your device.
It’s free to download and shows no ads. It also has the ability to directly share to Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Special features of Adobe Premiere Rush
- auto mode for instant video creation.
- created videos can be exported to adobe premiere pro cc.
- the automatic mixing feature dynamically balances the background music of the video.
VideoShow has won many awards and is undoubtedly one of the best photo and video creation apps available for free. With its user-friendly interface, VideoShow is reliable and easy to use. In addition to the basic features, it can also enhance your video by allowing you to add text, effects, music, and sound effects and even do live dubbing.
More than 50 different themes are available, and you can also reduce the size of your videos by compressing them. They don’t lose quality and have no time limit. This alternative FilmoraGo app is compatible with almost all devices.
Video Show Special Features
- 50 specially designed themes for your videos, video blogs, and slideshows
- Blurred backgrounds, sound velocity settings, and voice enhancement features.
- Several background music tracks can be added to your video.
- The sound of your video can be converted to mp3.
PowerDirector – Video Editor
PowerDirector is a video editor with all the features expected of such an application, with an easy-to-use timeline, but it may indeed take some time to get used to the controls. However, once you get the hang of it, you can create rich professional videos with attractive effects in seconds. It has more than 30 different effects and transition effects to choose from. With this app, it is possible to create videos with photos and music with professional results.
Using this app, you can create stunning green-screen videos. PowerDirector also comes with video tutorials to use all its features. Most of its features are available in the free version, but upgrading to the full version allows you to remove watermarks, and ads and even export videos in 1080p and 4K resolutions. It is compatible with Android 4.3 and higher.
PowerDirector special features
- video can be exported in 4k format with hardware support.
- video editor for creating slow-motion effects.
- chrome key selector to enable transparency in videos and layer effects.
Combined with a well-designed interface and powerful features, KineMaster is a pretty compelling video editing tool. It makes it easy to import various media files with drag and drop. KineMaster offers remarkable levels of control over the editing process to create professional videos quickly. You can add different types of transitions between video clips or insert blocks of text or subtitles.
However, watermark removal and full access to premium assets are only available if you’ve purchased the professional version of the app. In addition, most features are available in the free version. If what you want is to make a video with a collage of photos and music, the app will more than satisfy your needs.
KineMaster’s special features
- you can combine multiple layers of video, photos, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting.
- instant preview function for preview editing
- precise volume control within the clip