Wrestling has gone beyond the thrills and the fun – now thousands of people make money daily from betting on wrestlemania. With the right skills, and a stroke of luck the money will be yours for the taking. It may interest you to know that wrestling odds are in most online betting sites, You can confirm this by checking the wrestling odds at 10bet homepage. But first, briefly let’s intimate you on the term WWE.
WWE means the world wrestling entertainment which was founded by Jess McMahon and Toots Mondt in the early 1950s. Currently the largest wrestling promotion in the world. But that’s not all, this show boasts of about 36 million viewers in many countries and hosts more than 400 events a year and on regular basis. By now, you will be wondering, of all the sporting events in the world why bet on the WWE? I will tell you why,
- The thrills and fun: WWE is modeled after actual sporting events;therefore, the entire event is directed at finding a winner. Also, most people gamble because of the fun of it. Imagine that you and your friends are about to watch a match between two great Icons like undertaker and Randy Orton, you guys can just bet on the outcome and the winner pays for the drinks and that is it. In the end everyone is happy. Having fun should be the reason why we gamble in the first place – to lift our spirits.
- Minimal risks involved: The amount of money you are able to lose is limited because sportsbook also limits the amount of action they are willing to take on WWE. And unlike soccer which has different leagues and games every day, there are lesser games on WWE. This gives you lesser options to choose from – and more time to carefully select the games you wish to bet on. Actually, if you are truly worried about getting carried away with your bets, you should probably not bet at all. Just enjoy the show for the entertainment that it is.
Year round, there are two main WWE TV shows that run regularly. These include:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
Monday Night Raw, commonly referred to as Raw, is a WWE Professional wrestling program that airs live on Monday nights at 8pm on the USA Network in the United States. Debuting in 1993, Raw is commonly known as the flagship program and brand of WWE.
Five different championships are exclusive to the Raw brand, they include:
- WWE Universal Champion
- WWE United States Champion
- WWE Raw Women’s Champion
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion
- WWE Raw Tag Team Champion
WWE Smackdown commonly referred to as Smackdown Live or SmackDown is a WWE professional wrestling program that airs live on Tuesday nights on the USA Network in the United States. Debuting in 1999, Smackdown acts as a complementary program to the flagship Monday Night Raw.
There are currently four different championships that are exclusive to the Smackdown brand, they include:
- WWE Champion
- WWE Intercontinental Champion
- WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion
- WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion
One can pick from these variety of WWE events and bet on it. Also like I said earlier, you can also visit 10bet homepage. You might go for wrestling betting after checking the odds.
Finally, WWE has evolved over the years. Betting on WWE also has its own intricacies, but regular attention on how the scripts are written and attention to the strengths of the contestants, one can make enough money while betting on WWE.