Randy Orton shoots down neck surgery rumors

Randy Orton
 

Former WWE World Heavyweight champion Randy Orton shot down the rumors that he will need neck surgery as well apart from the shoulder surgery he had last month.

Addressing the topic in an Instagram post, Orton said he went under the knife on December 8 and “things are ahead of schedule” while also stating that he’s “pumped to get back to work.” However he then said that he wants to debunk any rumors about his supposedly neck surgery, saying he does not need it.

His shoulder injury did not come from a result of a wrestling injury but happened when he was at home taking out the trash. He has been out of action since the end of September and during his time away from WWE, Orton got married again.