-

Femi vs Breakker match official for Sunday Night’s Main Event

The upcoming Sunday Night’s Main Event got a huge match added to the card in the form of Oba Femi vs Bron Breakker.

The match was set up last night on Raw after Breakker called out Femi following last week’s interaction. Instead of Femi, Paul Heyman came out to question who the future of the WWE between the two is. Femi then made his way out and told Breakker that everyone knows he is the future of the company.

Breakker had enough of Femi quick and wanted to fight, but Heyman informed them that he already booked the match for Atlanta on September 6.

Heyman shook Breakker’s hand first and then did the same with Femi before exiting the ring.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

WWE broadcast partner Peacock raising subscription prices

WWE broadcast partner Peacock will be raising their monthly subscription prices yet again. The streaming service announced that the Peacock...

Mercedes Mone says she was in talks with WWE prior to All In 2023 appearance

In a new entry on her latest edition of Mone Mag, Mercedes Mone revealed that she was in negotiations...

AEW Continental Challenge Cup quarter final matches announced

The next round in the AEW Continental Challenge Cup was announced during a YouTube special yesterday. Eight man remain in...