Wrestling fans, get ready; WrestleMania 38 is almost upon us. The event, for the second year in a row (and for just the third time ever), is a two-day event, and that means two days of extreme wrestling action that is sure to get your pulses racing.
It’s sure to be a thrilling weekend and will provide the type of action and mayhem that wrestling fans can’t get enough of. The consistency of spectacle is sure to deliver, much like the best casino bonuses in the UK, and to help you navigate the event; we’ve come up with some important information to help you.
The big event of the weekend sees WWE Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar taking on Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a winner-takes-all clash that is sure to be nothing short of spectacular.
Ronda Rousey is also in the house, taking on Charlotte Flair, and a certain “Stone Cold” Steve Austin is also in the house.
Some of the biggest names in wrestling are ready and waiting to rock your world, and here’s how and when they plan to do so.
When Does WrestleMania 38 Start?
WrestleMania 38 gets up and running from 5 pm PT and 8 pm ET. If you are watching from the UK, that means an early 1 am wake-up call.
Who’s On the Wrestling Card?
It’s going to be a busy weekend; here are the cards for the two nights.
WrestleMania Saturday, April 2nd
- Stone Cold Steve Austin on the KO Show.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey.
- Seth Rollins vs. Opponent of Vince McMahon’s choosing (rumored to be Cody Rhodes).
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair.
- Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin.
- The New Day vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland.
WrestleMania Sunday, April 3rd
- Winner Takes All match: Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Championship).
- Edge vs. AJ Styles.
- Raw Tag Team Championship: RK-Bro (c) vs. The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy.
- Bobby Lashley vs. Omos.
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory.
- Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship: Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natayla and Shayna Baszler.
Where to Watch
WWE’s pay-per-view content is now available via Peacock, and you’ll need to subscribe to their streaming service in order to watch via your tv or devices. Though Peacock has three tiers in terms of its packages, you’ll need ‘Premium’ in order to watch WrestleMania 38. It costs just $5 a month, so that’s significantly less than it costs via the WWE Network.
What to Expect
Well, this being WrestleMania, you don’t really know what to expect. However, it’s sure to be quite a show. The return of Steve Austin will be of particular interest to the older generation of wrestling fans, and the veteran is raring to go;
“19 years ago, I wrestled my last match in a WWE ring,”
“After three Rock Bottoms, 1-2-3, I lost the match, and for 19 years, I’ve had to live with that defeat, knowing my time was up. Kevin Owens, I want to thank you. I want to thank you for waking something up deep inside me that I’ve kept buried for 19 years.”
Get ready for one hell of a rollercoaster ride!