-

Brie Bella expresses frustration over three-minute Smackdown match

On the latest episode of The Nikki & Brie Show on the SiriusXM app, Brie Bella expressed her frustration with her three-minute match on Smackdown last week.

Brie said that she had been pitching for a singles match for a while and was super excited when she was told she’s finally getting one.

“When I heard the times, I was bummed, but also I understand, you know, Smackdown is back to two hours,” Brie said, noting that everyone is now fighting for TV time and they’re condensing a lot of stuff.

“I mean, obviously, I won’t lie. I was bummed, so for me, this is how I look at it is that, you know, they tried to get a bunch of stuff in and obviously, I’m always grateful to be on the card,” she continued. “I mean, did I make jokes when I went back? Paige and I were like, ‘How did I lose my time? How did I lose my time?’ You know, of course I’m gonna make jokes and like, ‘If there’s anyone we can give three minutes to, it’s Brie Bella, because she’s from the diva era,’ and I did.”

She admitted that when she heard her time before she got to the building, she was pissed, but quickly got over it when she reflected on what she gets to do for a living.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

CM Punk wrestles at NXT live event in Petersburg, Virginia

WWE champion CM Punk not only made an appearance at the NXT non-televised live event yesterday in Petersburg, Virginia,...

La Parka moves on in the WWE World Heavyweight title #1 contender’s tournament

La Parka became the second man to advance in the WWE World Heavyweight title #1 contender's tournament after he...

Rhodes vs Orton made official for September 6 Sunday Night’s Main Event

The first official match for the upcoming Sunday Night's Main Event was announced by Smackdown General Manager Nick Aldis...