-

Paul Wight says Vince McMahon congratulated him after AEW debut

Paul Wight told the media following the Revolution pay-per-view yesterday that after he made his AEW debut last week, WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon called him to congratulate him and wish him luck in his new adventure.

Wight said that there was no bad feelings between the two and they both agreed that it was the best move for him. Wight worked for WWE for 22 long years, winning multiple titles throughout his career.

The former WWE champion also noted how changing workplace feels refreshing, especially being in the AEW locker room. Wight put over the guys in the back for their positive attitude and energy and for making him feel like a young kid again.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford throw baby shower

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford threw a baby shower with the theme "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & Over the...

Rico Constantino talks Billy and Chuck, American Gladiators, getting fired from WWE, and more

Rico Constantino sat down with Chris Van Vliet in Arizona to discuss the many jobs he's had on top...

Card now complete for this weekend’s Saturday Night’s Main Event in Fort Wayne

Two more matches were announced last night on Raw for this weekend's Saturday Night's Main Event. Former NXT Women's North...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading