-

The Chyna/Triple H embrace video gets taken down

The video of Chyna and Triple H embracing at Rowdy Roddy Piper’s funeral yesterday was taken offline after complaints were raised by Piper’s lawyer Bill Townsend.

“It is very hurtful and disrespectful to the Toombs family who is still struggling with the passing of the great Rowdy Roddy Piper,” Townsend said in an e-mail, describing that the video was embedded on several wrestling websites, including ours, without permission of Piper’s family.

The man who originally uploaded the YouTube video and Chyna’s friend, Rob Potylo, said that the reason why he uploaded the video was to prove that Chyna was not thrown out of the funeral service. Several stories were published last year, mainly on rumors started by X-Pac, that Chyna was nearly thrown out after crossing paths with Triple H. The video published by Potylo revealed the complete opposite, showing the two former partners in a friendly embrace for a few seconds before continuing on with their business.

“As a guest of this private event, business partner with Mr. Piper, and a person who flew from Los Angeles to the funeral and shared a car with Chyna and her manager, as well as Mr. Piper’s lawyer, I can attest that Chyna never rushed up to Triple H as rumored, never caused a commotion, nor was she thrown out of the funeral service,” Townsend said.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford throw baby shower

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford threw a baby shower with the theme "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & Over the...

Rico Constantino talks Billy and Chuck, American Gladiators, getting fired from WWE, and more

Rico Constantino sat down with Chris Van Vliet in Arizona to discuss the many jobs he's had on top...

Card now complete for this weekend’s Saturday Night’s Main Event in Fort Wayne

Two more matches were announced last night on Raw for this weekend's Saturday Night's Main Event. Former NXT Women's North...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading