-

Rosa Mendes returns to WWE work

WWE Diva Rosa Mendes is back on the road with WWE, flying out to Australia with the RAW brand after some time off following a domestic violence incident with former WWE Superstar and boyfriend Jackson Andrews.

Earlier last month, Mendes was questioned by police as soon as she landed in San Antonio for RAW after she was spotted in a bathroom crying and pleading for help.

The police report said that Mendes – real name Milena Roucka – was showing signs of domestic abuse and she said her boyfriend was the one who inflicted the damage. The two lived together in Las Vegas.

Mendes was not used for RAW that week and WWE provided her with assistance as Epico and Primo toured without their valet for the rest of the month.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford throw baby shower

Bianca Belair and Montez Ford threw a baby shower with the theme "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & Over the...

Rico Constantino talks Billy and Chuck, American Gladiators, getting fired from WWE, and more

Rico Constantino sat down with Chris Van Vliet in Arizona to discuss the many jobs he's had on top...

Card now complete for this weekend’s Saturday Night’s Main Event in Fort Wayne

Two more matches were announced last night on Raw for this weekend's Saturday Night's Main Event. Former NXT Women's North...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading