Wrestling-Online.com

Family suing WWE after mother dies from inhaling smoke at SummerSlam 2008

Family suing WWE after mother dies from inhaling smoke at SummerSlam 2008
July 05
11:38 2013
 

W-O reader Johnny M sent in word that RTV6, the local ABC channel in Indianapolis, is reporting that a family is suing WWE for the death of a mother/wife who passes away after inhaling smoke at the 2008 SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Susan Prim took her two sons to the show which was held at the Conseco Fieldhouse on August 17, 2008, and passed out from the smoke from the Undertaker’s entrance.

The lawsuit says that the smoke caused a fatal asthma attack on the 36 year old. After being down for too long without oxygen, the mom of two was put on life support but the brain damage was so severe that she went from respiratory arrest to cardiac arrest and never recovered.

Apart from WWE, the family is also suing Capital Improvement Board, city of Indianapolis, Pacers Basketball, Conseco Fieldhouse, and the pyrotechnic suppliers. An Indiana Court of Appeals sided with the family earlier this week and approved the list of defendants.

You can see the video report from RTV6 about this story below.



Share

If you subscribe you will receive all the news immediatley as it is posted on the site! For more information click here.

SOCIAL MEDIA

facebooktwittergoogle_plusrssyoutubefacebooktwittergoogle_plusrssyoutube