Axl Rotten died of accidental overdose

No Image
 

Axl Rotten, the former ECW wrestler who passed away at age 44, on February 4, died from accidental overdose according to Anne Arundel County Police.

Citing the police report, the Baltimore Sun newspaper said that Rotten was found unconscious and not breathing on the bathroom floor of a McDonald’s in Linthicum. He was on the floor inside a bathroom stall, had pulled down the infant changing table and placed on it drug paraphernalia and a broken burnt tablespoon with a “crystalline residue.” An unlabeled pill bottle with capsules of a “brownish substance,” which police suspected was heroin, was atop the paper-towel dispenser, the report said.

He was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:09PM  although it’s unclear how long he had been in the bathroom before he was discovered.